Sunday, June 15, 2014

RIDDLE ME THIS…...


Here's some fun for the day…….


I've always loved solving riddles, so here's 10 riddles for you to solve.   I like them so much that I'm sure there will be a part 2 and 3 and such in the future.



RIDDLES: (Answers at bottom of page)


1.  I can be long or short.  I can be grown and be bought.  I can be painted or left bare.  I can be round or square.   What am I?

2.  No legs have I to dance.  No lungs have I to breathe.  No life have I to live or die and yet I do all three.   What am I?

3.  Forward I heavy, but backwards I'm not.  What am I?

4.  I have a mouth but do not speak.  I have a bed but do not sleep.  What am I?

5.  What goes around the world and yet stays in a corner?

6.  A thief enters a shop and threatens the clerk, forcing him to open the safe. The clerk says, "The code for the safe is different every day, and if you hurt me you'll never get the code". But the thief manages to guess the code on his own.

7.  It smells like blue paint, pours like green paint but looks like a red truck.  What is it?

8.  He has married many women but he has never been married.   Who is he?

9.  Which word does not belong in the following list:   

Stop, cop, mop, chop, prop, crop or shop?

10.  What is the center of gravity?



JOKE:
Q:  How did the barber win the race?
A:  He knew a short cut.



COMIC FUN:  



TRICIA'S TWEET OF THE DAY:
We are not guaranteed a comfortable life, but we are promised that everything, even our discomfort, has a meaning in God's plan.




RIDDLE ANSWERS:

1.  Fingernail
2.  Fire
3.  the worn 'ton'
4.  a river
5.  A stamp
6.  The code is the word 'different' the clerk told him this.
7.  Red paint.   All paint smells and pours the same.   It's the same color as a red truck.  
8.  A priest
9.  The word 'or'.  It doesn't end in op
10.  The letter 'v'


Until next time…….

No comments: