Thursday, May 9, 2013

FAMOUS TV MOMS TRIVIA (just in time for Mother's Day)


Here’s some fun for the day.....

QUOTE:
“I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford.  Then I want to move in with them.” (Phyllis Diller)


TRICIA’s TWEET OF THE DAY:
God isn't obliged to explain Himself to us.   He is God, we are not.


MOM TIDBITS:

According to Guinness World Records, the greatest officially recorded number of children born to one mother is 69, to the wife of Feodor Vassilyev (b. 1707–c.1782), a peasant from Shuya, Russia. In 27 confinements she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and four sets of quadruplets.  (aye yi yi)
In another statistic...The odds of a woman delivering twins is 1-in-33. Her odds of having triplets or other multiple births was approximately 1-in-539.  So if this is the case....the lady in the above tidbit should have played the lottery.
In the vast majority of the world's languages, the word for "mother" begins with the letter  ‘M’

24.8 is the median age of women when they give birth for the first time



FAMOUS TV MOMS TRIVIA:  (Answers below picture)

1. Who played Carol Brady on “The Brady Bunch”?

2. What was Mrs. Cunningham’s first name on “Happy Days”

3. Phylicia Rashad played the mom on “The Cosby Show”. What was her character’s name?

4. What was J.R. & Bobby Ewing’s mom’s name?

5. How many kids did June Cleaver have?  What were their names?

6. What was Laura Ingall’s mother’s name?

7. On “The Beverly Hillbillies” what relationship was Granny to Jed?

8. What was Raymond’s mom’s name on “Everybody Loves Raymond”?

9. What was Samantha’s daughter’s name on “Bewitched”.

10. Florida Evans was the mom on what show?



1. Florence Henderson
2. Marian
3. Clair Huxtable
4. Miss Ellie 
5. 2; Theodore ( “Beaver” ) & Wally.
6. Caroline
7. Mother-in-law
8. Marie Barone
9. Tabitha
10. “Good Times”


I want to take a moment to wish my Mom a Happy Mother’s Day.   She is incredibly giving, loving & strong.  I always know I can count on her for anything and that’s very comforting.   She’s been through a lot but always keeps her head up and plows through and is always there for us.  She is the best.   I love you Mom!

Until next time......

3 comments:

Tracy H said...

I knew them all but Marie Barone. I guess I didn't watch that show enough...

Unknown said...

Good job chick. You should watch the repeats of Raymond. It's a good one

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful daughter and I'm very blessed