Sunday, March 24, 2013

EASTER EGG HUNTS






Here’s some fun for the day.....

TRIVIA: (Answer below)
(True or False) - You can cook an egg in its shell in the microwave.

JOKE:
Q:  How did the egg leave the highway?
A:  Through the eggs-it.

TRICIA’S TWEET OF THE DAY:
Don’t let what’s wrong with your circumstances keep you from worshipping what’s right with God.

QUOTE:
"Sometimes I talk to myself fluently in languages I'm unfamiliar with."
(Steven Wright)

RANDOM OBSERVATION:
It’s that time of year where kids around America will soon be hunting Easter Eggs.  When I was a little kid, I would get so stressed out over the hunt.  My brother Trent & my cousin Bobby were extremely competitive & would always get the majority of the eggs.  They’d have basketfuls & I have about two.  As years passed, my parent’s tried to help me out by secretly pointing out the hidden eggs.  Trent & Bobby caught on to that quickly & would watch my parents & then beat me to the eggs.  Sometimes they’d let me get almost to the egg and then zoom in like a hawk and swipe the egg right as I was about to grab it.   I was an easy target.  In honor of all the timid, sheepish children of the world, I have an idea.  It’s a new kind of Easter Egg hunt.   Instead of hard-boiled eggs and plastic eggs, let the kids hunt for scrambled eggs.  Take a huge batch of scrambled eggs, color them & then put them in a fertilizer spreader & spew them all over the yard.   Tons of egglet pieces everywhere.  This gives kids who are similar to me a better chance.   They’re are bound to get a couple of pieces.  I think is an ‘egg-ceptional’ idea.

TRIVIA ANSWER:
False

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EASTER EGG HUNT WAS SO MUCH FUN BUT I DID TRY YO GET YOU YOUR EGGS BUT THE BOYS WAS TOO QUICK LOV MOM