Sunday, April 7, 2013

MY SOCIAL APP IDEA



Here’s some fun for the day....

TRIVIA:  (ANSWER BELOW)
What is the name of Spain’s famous cold soup made mostly from tomatoes?

JOKE:
Q:  Why did the Roman chicken cross the road?
A:  Because she was afraid someone would Caesar.

TRICIA’S TWEET OF THE DAY:
Don't get caught up in material things.  All of our stuff is just like Monopoly money.  It all goes back in the box when the game is over.

QUOTE:
“Hors D’oeuvre:  A ham sandwich cut into 40 pieces.”
(Jack Benny)


RANDOM OBSERVATION:
I had a great idea for a new app.  I thought of it the other day when I talked about the generations & Social Media.  I’ve noticed how with each new social site that gets popular, the words people use get fewer.  For instance, Myspace & Facebook you can say as much as you want.  Twitter you’re limited on the number of words you can use.  Then you move to Instagram & basically just put up photos usually without words.  Vine consists of videos you make that lasts 6 seconds & just keep relooping.   Yep, 6 seconds.   Talk about things leading to short attention spans.  Social media keeps getting shorter & shorter in regards to the use of words.   So, when people get tired of Vine, I want to be ready with the next site that they go to.   It has to be something with minimal words.  I think I have the perfect app.  It will be called “Letter”.   You’ll just post a letter from the alphabet.  So, one day you may type “K”, then a week later “T”.   When people get tired of “Letter”, I'll invent “Lett”.  (because it has to get shorter) This will have a new font I create that has the letters of the alphabet cut in half.   Then when they leave “Lett”, I’ll create “Le”......well, you get the drift.  Eventually I’ll create the app “     “ in which people will post nothing & I’ll get millions of dollars for it.  It’s really quite cutting edge.  Or as they’ll say eventually via my social media site   “              “

TRIVIA ANSWER:
Gazpacho

Until next time......

1 comment:

Tater tot said...

Haha!! Love it. I'll definitely download it.