Thursday, April 25, 2013

WHICH WAY DO YOU PUT ON YOUR SOCKS & SHOES?


Here's some fun for the day......


TRIVIA: (Answer below)
Who played Luke Skywalker in the original Star Wars movies?
***on my last blog I forgot to answer the trivia question.  I eventually went back &       updated.  Here’s the trivia & answer if you didn’t see it.   
Q:  Where are the crown jewels kept in London?
A:   The Tower of London

JOKE:
Frank:  I left my job because of illness & fatigue.
Joe:  Oh really?
Frank:  Yeah, my boss got sick & tired of me.

FUNNY ONE LINER:
On the 90th day of Christmas, my true love said to me: “You take Christmas way too seriously”

TRICIA’S TWEET OF THE DAY:
God can handle any situation you give Him.  No problem is too tough & nothing is beyond His ability.  Talk to God first when problems come.

RANDOM OBSERVATION:
Growing up in the 1970’s, we used to watch a lot of “All in The Family”.   It was one of the #1 shows back in the day.   There are lots of classic episodes, but there was one debate on the show that stuck with me.   Not one of the political ones between Archie Bunker & Michael Stivic as you might imagine.  Nope, it was the one where they had the debate on how to put on socks & shoes.   According to Archie, you put on a sock and a sock, then a shoe & a shoe.   According to Mike, you put on a sock and a shoe and then a sock and a shoe.   Their debate back & forth is extremely funny & I’ve included the youtube link of it below.   According to Archie.... the whole world ( or woiryld as he pronounces it) put on a sock and a sock and a shoe & a shoe.   They both give compelling arguments for their point of view.  Archie thinks his way is best if you had to run out of the house in a hurry because your feet would be even.   Mike thinks his way is best because if it was snowing outside, you’d have a sock & shoe & could hop on one leg & your feet wouldn’t get wet.    Archie’s last line in the scene cracks me  up.

Check out the video for a good chuckle.   I’m a sock-sock-shoe-shoe person myself.   Every now & then I find myself crossing over to the other side of sock-shoe-sock-shoe.   Whenever I do that, I think of this episode and smile.   Which one are you?

Youtube link:


TRIVIA ANSWER:
Mark Hamill

Until next time......


1 comment:

Cindy said...

sock-sock-shoe-shoe